The elegant pellet stove ROBERTA AIR 9kW is designed for direct heating of area up to 70 sq.m. Over a decade of development makes it an efficient and environmentally friendly solution for heating your home. The pellet stove ROYAL ROBERTA AIR 9 kW is part of the Ecofire pellet stoves series on one of the most famous and reliable manufacturers - Royal. Air model equipped with a fan for direct heating.
Standard characteristics and equipment of the pellet stove ROYAL ROBERTA AIR 9kW:
- air pellet stove;
- solid cast iron ashtray;
- ceramic glass withstands up to 800 ° C and an air curtain that prevents blackening;
- a combustion chamber and a basket for pellets of thick cast iron which prolongs their life;
- large ashtray;
- hot air outlet front;
- a large ash tray and quick cleaning system;
- digital touch display for controlling settings and operating parameters;
- primary air may be introduced from the outside in order not to reduce the air quality inside the room;
- highly efficient exhaust gas heat exchanger;
- integrated interface for connection to an external thermostat or buffer tank;
- automatic power management when the desired temperature is reached;
- forced air circulation for fast and even heating;
- pellet quality settings;
- remote control and Wi-Fi connectivity (optional).
- STAR VALVE FEED SYSTEM: Pellet feed system that is very accurate in dosing the quantity of fuel burnt;
- VENTILATED:The forced air circulation products are provided with a fan that quickly distributes the hot air produced by combustion throughout the room. Thanks to the electronic management of the control unit it is possible to manage the power and the speed of the fan according to individual needs.
- ZERO FAN SPEED: Some ventilated models, allow you to completely exclude the fan function to heat by natural convention only. The result is a completely noiseless stove, ideal during the night or in particular situations where silence is a priority.
- CONNECTION BOX AND PALAZZETTI APP: Allows you to manage the main stove operating parameters locally (when used as a remote control) or remotely (when connected to the internet) with just a smartphone and a specific app.